Congratulations on your engagement! Your wedding will be the start of a wonderful new chapter in your lives together. Allow us at Wedding 2 Cherish help make your wedding ceremony one to be remembered for a lifetime. We can create and perform a beautiful ceremony with style and grace. Our ceremony packages are affordable yet flexible allowing us to work with you to create that special ceremony which is just right for the two of you. I have versions for Secular, Contemporary Christian, Christian, and Catholic. I explain these terms at the end of this page.
Your Dream Wedding Package
This ceremony is for couples who wish to have a more elaborate celebration. It includes a "Declaration of Intent", a Unity Ceremony of your choice, and additional readings. There are many options to choose from. I would also be happy to include something I do not list but you would like to include.
This package includes:
- A Wedding 2 Cherish in-person planning session
- A wedding design packet (contains options)
- As much phone and email support as needed
- A copy of the script for your ceremony will be emailed to you for your review and approval
- Perform/ officiate ceremony at your location
- I will sign and file your marriage license
Short and Sweet
This ceremony is for couples who wish to get married within a few hours or up to a week. It is an informal pre-written ceremony which is personalized for you. I can preform it at your home, a local park, or somewhere special to you as a couple. You can invite as many guest as you wish or it can be just the two of you.
This package includes:
- Phone and email planning
- my services to preform /officiate your ceremony
- sign and file your marriage license
- Please call for avalibility and price (513)633-0755
I will direct a one hour Rehearsal to insure everyone is comfortable with thier part in the wedding ceremony. We will discuss and walk through all of the parts of your ceremony including ushering, lining-up, the processional, giving of the bride, parts of the ceremony, the resessional, and the dissmissal.
Wedding Day Rehearsal
I will arrive one hour before the start of the ceremony. We will discuss and walk through the important parts of the ceremony so that everyone knows thier part in the wedding.
Explaination of terms for versions of Wedding Ceremonies
- Secular – non-religious focuses solely on the love between a man and a women
- Christian- focuses on the love between a man and a woman and how it relates to the love God has for us
- Contemporarty Christian- same as Christian but the message is less religious,more focus on you as a couple
- Catholic- the Catholic wedding is steeped in religious traditions and symbolism. As a former Catholic I understand the Catholic Faith. I can not "witness" your ceremony as a Roman Catholic priest, however I can offer you a legally binding wedding ceremony, blessed by God, which embrasses these time honored traditions with repect and dignity.
Please visit my Discounts and Rates page